petition for a doctor who episode where the doctor travels back in time to meet arthur conan doyle and accidentally happens to mention how popular sherlock holmes is even 130 years later and poor acd almost breaks down crying
"Doctor before you leave…just tell me one thing."
"My books, the Sherlock Holmes books…do they die out?"
"No, Arthur. People love them. They carry on for hundreds of years."
"Damnit. God damnit. Fuck."
really tho is anyone surprised dean fans are so jaded when:
- dean only ever admitted to himself he didn’t deserve to go to hell
- dean did not kill alastair
- dean has been dealing with reoccurring and severe alcoholism for years without it ever being properly addressed
- for that matter not one of dean’s issues have ever been properly addressed
- dean’s first mytharc is season nine
- in that mytharc, dean is literally being reduced to an object of death
And the fact that they keep over playing the whole “i love my brother” trope. Breakups and reunions between the Winchester brothers mean nothing to me.